• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

25th Anniversary of 'SGTTS'

RobertM

Twenty-five years ago this week, I wrote my first sci-fi adventure novel 'Say Goodbye To The Sun'. It was rejected by several publishers as 'too far-fetched' and one day I tossed the last known copy of the manuscript into a dumpster and forgot about it.

2002: An attic in Seattle. A copy of the manuscript surfaced. Adventure Books' Geoff Nelder re-edited the book and it was released the following year with 30 color illustrations. It has since become one of AB's best-selling titles, and many of the devices and social situations in the book have become reality.

To celebrate the 25th anniversary of 'SGTTS', Adventure Books of Seattle is now offering the complete book in PDF, with all illustrations included, FREE, for a limited time only.

Details are available on the Homepage, including a full description of the work. :)

You can either use 'back' on your browser to return here after you download the book, or just go the 'Links and Friends' page at AB...Book and Reader Forum has a link there for you.

I had to post up to say that the free eBook time has passed. I was amazed at the number of downloads.

We may have to do this again. Cory Doctorow's idea, not mine.

Back