• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

King Kovifor said:
what... something nobody except for Darren can really say anything for.
You should think twice before insulting people in general. Darren is not the only living sole with his hands mixed in the messy batter of Internet technology. I'm sure he would upgrade if he felt the need to upgrade. Maybe he's waiting for the bugs in the programming to clear out before taking a giant step that could potentially destroy this fine forum.

Was your thread creation intended to be helpful, or were you just showing off to the world that a thirteen year old knows a little about bulletin make-up?

sirmyk said:
You should think twice before insulting people in general. Darren is not the only living sole with his hands mixed in the messy batter of Internet technology. I'm sure he would upgrade if he felt the need to upgrade. Maybe he's waiting for the bugs in the programming to clear out before taking a giant step that could potentially destroy this fine forum.

Was your thread creation intended to be helpful, or were you just showing off to the world that a thirteen year old knows a little about bulletin make-up?
I didn't mean to insult any one... I said that because Only Darren can upgrade this forum... unless there's a person I don't know about. there's back ups and it's a patch fix too... Just some minor security issues. It's not NEEDED but suggested. That's why I posted this thread.

sirmyk said:

That was cruel. And I guess you take pleasure in insulting a 13 year-old on an internet thread. Good job.

Jazzman said:
That was cruel. And I guess you take pleasure in insulting a 13 year-old on an internet thread. Good job.
I'm sorry you considered that cruelty.

This can of worms was closed; thanks for opening it again.

leckert said:
At least he's leaving the midgets alone.
The "little people" are just fine.

King Kovifor said:
I didn't mean to insult any one... I said that because Only Darren can upgrade this forum... unless there's a person I don't know about. there's back ups and it's a patch fix too... Just some minor security issues. It's not NEEDED but suggested. That's why I posted this thread.
See everyone? I asked a simple question, the lad answered... where's the harm in that?

Kenny Shovel said:
To be fair, the avatar of two puppies playing with a ball sceams out trouble maker...thank goodness he was stopped.
Hey! Puppies are awesome! I've made one but need to find it again... You guys like to pick on young uns.

king k, it is just because they are old farts and they are jealous. you ask anything you like and if they get mean, tell them a big scary bunny is after them.

jennie

jenngorham said:
king k, it is just because they are old farts and they are jealous. you ask anything you like and if they get mean, tell them a big scary bunny is after them.
I thought I was the big, scary bunny...

And for the record, puppies do rule, they just crap everywhere.

sirmyk said:
I thought I was the big, scary bunny...

you've been demoted and kicked in the ash-hole for unnecessary rudeness. the big scary bunny job is open, i'm looking for someone tall, dark, witty, handsome....

jenngorham said:
the big scary bunny job is open, i'm looking for someone tall, dark, witty, handsome....
Can I suggest:
bugsbunny.gif

Although he does have a tendancy to eat you out of carrots and take the wrong turn at Albuquerque.

Back