• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

'80s Book about Ghost Girl?

tourmaline

Hi there,
I was a kid in the mid-80s and I am trying to remember the name of a children's book. I think the plot was that there was a child who moved into a house and she discovers that there's a ghost girl either on the property or in the house. That's really all I remember, but I very much remember what the book looked like: It was a paperback and the cover had a light pink border around it and on the spine, and the cover illustration showed a glowing ghost girl dressed in old fashioned clothing hovering in mid-air (standing beside the house porch maybe). It looked very eerie. IIRC I got this book from a Scholastic book order, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I really would love to remember the title.

If anyone can help identify this book, I'd really appreciate it. I got it new between '84-'87.

Thank you!

Never mind, I just found it! It's called "Ghosts Beneath Our Feet" by Betty Ren Wright. Wish I could delete my original post but it won't let me.

Back