• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A book relevent to the times we are living in

Or you just wanted to promote a highly speculative book trying to take advantage of peoples fears. A book you most probably have economic interests in.

lol, that's probably true. There are thousands of books like these on the market. What made you choose to advertise this one?

Just which times are we living in exactly? :rolleyes:

Terrorism is just hype at this point and over-zealous religious fanaticism only hurts people. I know that from watching friends and family who did and still do believe in some pretty scary stuff.

but the odds of being kill in 9/11 were 1 in 94000, so ill pass on that book, ill better look for how to survive diabetes without insuline or diets for dummies, since odds are 1 in 4000 and my dad its diabetic, so it really worries me :(

I must confess that I looked at the website and found this... The author uses examples of other religions to show how Christianity can be our only answer in a world where we have nothing but questions.... From that comment I can see that this is the book I need, I have 2 examinations this month and I could really need a book that shows you how to find all the right answers.
BTW I have a book out now called "Why I'm always right and you are just stupid" it really great, you should buy it when you buy the other book.. :D

How to Survive Diabetes Without Insuline or Diets for Dummies

Now that is a book for our times! Good call Mr. Michel!

hay82 said:
I must confess that I looked at the website and found this... The author uses examples of other religions to show how Christianity can be our only answer in a world where we have nothing but questions....

That sounds just like my kind of book. :rolleyes:

hay82 said:
BTW I have a book out now called "Why I'm always right and you are just stupid" it really great, you should buy it when you buy the other book.. :D

:D :D *snigger* I can think of a few people who would like that book...

Hay82 said:
Originally Posted by hay82
BTW I have a book out now called "Why I'm always right and you are just stupid" it really great, you should buy it when you buy the other book..

Halo said:
*snigger* I can think of a few people who would like that book...

Yeah, I can think of a few people that have not only read it but appear to have made it their bible :rolleyes: :D

truthseeker said:
I just wanted to share this book which I believe is very relevent to the times we are living in, expecially in light of the recent terrorist activities.

Please take a moment to consdier this information

I am always bemused when people refer to "recent terrorist activities". Here in the UK we have been under terrorist threat for years. The IRA bombed the crap out of us since the early seventies. The U.S get attacked and all of a sudden theres a "terrorist threat". Ironically its usually religion that sparks these attrocities off in the first place so I think I will give this book a miss.
Sorry,I went off on one there.

Back