• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A Celestial Revelation

andyastro

Remember when you were a kid and your bedtime came too early - too early to finish the great book you were reading? Those were the nights to pull out a flashlight and read under the covers. Now that I set my own bedtime, I still find myself sometimes staying up later than I should, reading an engaging book. No matter how sleepy I am the next morning, it's almost always worth it. Such a book is 'A Celestial Revelation’ by Andrew G Frew - a first time author by the way! I could not put it down; it was such an enthralling read, from the first page to the last!

It is a most informative work that examines the Book of Revelation and the apocalyptic writings of Daniel, and considers their spiritual messages within a modern-day context, particularly (and topically) with regard to the future of the state of Israel. The author is clearly quite erudite. Alongside his in-depth knowledge of his chosen Biblical texts, he reaches further afield to draw allegorical comparisons between the Book of Revelation and historical events such as the French revolution, as well as Greek and Roman mythology.

The publishers are here: http://www.penpress.net Phone the marketing number to order, it's on the front page.

Title 'A Celestial Revelation’
(Uncovering The Mystery Of Ancient Christian Prophecy)

(ISBN) 1-904018-76-9

Pen Press Publishing Ltd

Hi there Andy, welcome to the forum.

I also enjoy speaking about myself in third person...yes he does. :D

Why not post an extract of your book in the Writers Showcase section of the forum so we can all take a peek at your book?

Cheers

Mxx

Back