• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A couple of writing questions

Entmoat? :confused:

Are you inventing words, Martin?

MOET - Multiple Ovulation and Embryo Transfer

Are you breeding trees???

Third Man Girl

I think he meant entmoot, meaning a gathering of Ents :D

Mebbe the Dutch version has it as entmoet??

Phil

Sorry, I don't do fantasy (except in my head!). But I enjoyed the films.

Currently reading Alain-Fournier's Le Grand Meaulnes (loosely translated as 'The Big Moaning Git'. :)
- not reading the French version, though. Being Scottish, I have enough 'boather' with English!

Third Man Girl

That's like saying no to Pride and Prejudice because "I don't do romance" or no to Shakespeare because "I don't do plays."

But hey, your decision. :D

Originally posted by Martin
That's just it. The books I read are so good, that everything else (and I do mean everything) seems so... mundane, so... so... boring, really. It's the books that are killing me!

And by the way, this is my toenail:
going to be doing the procedure?

Cheers, Martin :D

THanks Martin, I hadn't read this thread till now. REally wish I hadn't bothered while I was eating *feels really ill*;)

Can we maybe have a special "Medical book Forum" just for Martins' toe :p

Nothing wrong with my toe, al right?!

I mean, it's not like it hurts all the time. It does smell a bit, though. And sometimes, when I sleep, it talks to me, but I like that.

Well, I'm not to sure about that. It calls me names, you know, and threatens to kill me and all...

Very often I end up crying myself to sleep . . . :(

Back