• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A face behind shattered glass

DeaconBlues

I'm trying to find this book I remember having a long time ago.
(mid 1980's)
It was in paperback at that time, and I think it was Sidney Sheldon caliber read.

The one thing I remember, was that the book cover was a face (I'm pretty sure it was a doll, as it didn't seem like a real, photographed face) behind a pane of shattered glass. I don't remember if the glass was a mirror or a windshield or some other kind of window, but you were looking at the face through the glass, while the face was looking at you.

I have no clue what the title was, and I'm a bit fuzzy on the plot, but I think it had something to do with 2 kids trying to freak out their parents through some kind of prank involving ghosts or something. Again, I'm really kinda hazy on that part, but I'm pretty sure it was in the thriller/horror genre. I'm really more interested in finding a picture of the cover than actually obtaining the book.

Anybody have any idea?
Thanks!

Back