• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A great Forum!

Samerron

Hello guys. You don’t know how glad I am to discover this forum with hundreds of people discussing the most valuable items on earth; books. I have been to many forums but certainly this is the one I’m going to enjoy the most. I would like to thank all the people who spent time and effort in creating this forum, in the end you know it’s real quality. I would also thank the people who are constantly reading and sharing their experience on this forum.

Well, as you can see I’m very delighted and the reason behind this is that I live in a society that doesn’t read much. Most of the people around, including friends and family rarely open a book for entertaining or even to learn something new without being obliged. Can you believe it? Now, thanks to the forum, I can be included in a sub-cyber society (if correctly said) that value reading.

Thank you guys again for such an opportunity, hope I make good use of it. :)

Hello Samerron and a very big Welcome. I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to discuss the books you like, with you. :)

Thank you guys for your welcome. :)
Well, my favorite genres are Sci/fi and mystery plus I enjoy fiction and historical fiction, too. I guess this is a great place for me. :D

Samerron said:
Well, my favorite genres are Sci/fi and mystery plus I enjoy fiction and historical fiction, too. I guess this is a great place for me. :D
Good choices ;) Hope you enjoy it here!

Samerron said:
You don’t know how glad I am to discover this forum with hundreds of people discussing the most valuable items on earth; books.

No truer statement was ever made. Welcome, Samerron!

I see that most of you here are from England. I bet the people who started this forum are also British. Well, I don’t consider from where you are but I’m interested. Well, I’m from a country called Lebanon, I don’t know if you know it but I’ll leave you guys to guess where is it, that if you’re interested. ;)
I hear a lot about England, not from the news only :cool: but also from books, culture and friends. I’ve never been there but would really like to go and maybe live there. My cousin actually lived there for a good period of time.
By the way, I have recently watched V for Vendetta and bloody impressed me ;) hehehe.
England prevails :D

Samerron said:
Well, I’m from a country called Lebanon, I don’t know if you know it but I’ll leave you guys to guess where is it, that if you’re interested. ;)

Lebanon is in the Middle East, isn't it? One of my best friends is second generation Lebanese.

Samerron said:
I have recently watched V for Vendetta and bloody impressed me ;) hehehe.
England prevails :D

Have you read the graphic novel?

veggiedog said:
Lebanon is in the Middle East, isn't it? One of my best friends is second generation Lebanese.

Yeah, true. Lebanon is small country located on the Mediterranean Sea and part of the Middle East. It's capital is Beirut and this is were I currently live. :)

veggiedog said:
Have you read the graphic novel?

Well, that's my next thing on my wishing list! :D I watched the movie last week and looked for the book but till now couldn't find it in . Ofcourse I saw it online such as amazon but again it's a hastle to be order and delivered. Unfortunately, my country is not a first world country :rolleyes: but don't worry I'll try to get it in a way or another. Plus as you know, if there's a will there's a way.

So, can you people suggest how can I get it, the V for Vendetta graphic novel? For those who read it, is it worth it? I read some reviews that say the movie was more inspiring than the graphic novel. Still, I'm planning to getting it and adding it to my library. :cool:

Back