• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A guy from China need your donation of used books

tangerine

Thanks a lot for your coming to view this thread! I'm a junior in the university majoring in finance from China. I learned English as my second language since I was about ten years old, and from then on I had a dream of reading English fluently just as u, but in mainland of China someone as me learning English is repeating the new words in the dictionary again and again, without much reading, which I thought should play a significant role in learning and comprehending a language, because I think language is not only the words, but also the culture.

But the situation is that we cannot get much reading or books written in English in mainland of China. Once I turned to the bookstore and got a disappointment, for there was only several kinds of books printed in English. What made me to turn to your donation was that I found much spelling mistakes in the book named Jane Eyre published by the institutions in China I bought several days ago. :( I also found a few books in English imported from abroad, but they were pretty expensive, the price would cost me almost one month's spending, as u know that the salary in America and England is about ten times of that in China.

So I turn to your donation of used book, especially the NOVEL books, and classic is nice. So if some one have used books which you want to make a donation, please mail them to me.

Would you like to help a guy from developing country fulfill a dream of learning your developed western culture? PLEASE~

God bless U! :)

My mail address is:
TingJun Lin (IC No.:440883198712122915)
651#mailbox
Northeasthen University (zip code:110004)
ShenYang Province China

And my e-mail address is neu1923@126.com If u have any problem , please contact me.

Back