• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A new poem/song by Billy Oblivion. Dedicated to Irene Wilde.

Billy Oblivion

I knew that things were going wrong
I felt it in my gut,
I welcomed you into my heart
You kept yours tightly shut,
So why don’t you just **** off and die,
You lying, cheating, drunken, slut.

You said that I didn’t understand
Now that was pretty rich,
From a girl who once had read a book
but couldn’t remember which,
Now why don’t you just **** off and die,
You lying, cheating, fat little bitch.

You’ve had a thought or two I know
I tried to teach you how,
I wanted you to dream like me
You wanted everything now,
Now why don’t you just **** off and die,
You lying, cheating, fat little cow.

We could have loved forever you know
We could have had much more,
But you couldn’t keep your knickers on
So I kicked you out the door,
So now you can just **** off and die,
You lying, cheating, drunken, whore.

Thank you novella. Writing the poem brought it all back to me and I too felt a little moisture in my eye. If oly I'd kicked her arse harder. Or sooner. Or more than once.

the song...thingy, has good rythm, easy flow...and some nice rhymes, it's beautiful...and original, although sadly, i feel it derived from the heart, which is a good thing, helps prevent the work from being cliched, but with a subject like this, i dunno...

Billy, that's great! A lovely, easy read. Sharp and lots of pain, anger too. Well done!

Mind the language, and if you don't, use the
18.gif
-icon, Billy.

Hang on, I'll do it for you.

Cheers

What, exactly, is typical, mr. Oblivion? We implemented these icons especially for songs, poems and other writings which contains the language you so avidly use.

It's not typical, it's simply regulated. Please adhere to the rules.

Cheers

hey billy!! good one, that makes me feel like home!!

and martin, how could anybody express this so awsome without this language?? i'm just curious!!

I'm not saying he shouldn't use this kind of language. But this kind of language is exactly why we implemented the age-icons. They're there, so use them.

In fact, I quite like the poem/song/whatever.

Cheers

I don't mind strong language, but that's all this poem was. It wasn't very original, leaned too far to the repetitive side, and the vulgarity didn't make up for the mediocrity of the poem. There are far more creative ways to insult people than calling them "cow" and such things.

Them two loved, lost and left away back before you was even born, VR. I think it was intended to be sung to the tune of Au Claire de la Lune.

Good thing I did not bring this oldie-but-goodie back to life.

I might have been accused of something by someone. ;)

I dont' know how I stumbled across this, to be quite honest...but at the time I read it, I didn't realize how old it was. I keep trying to figure out how I found it, but it doesn't make sense...

StillILearn said:
Them two loved, lost and left away back before you was even born, VR. I think it was intended to be sung to the tune of Au Claire de la Lune.

Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin' sort of fits too. :D

Back