• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A newby..or just a noob. who knows;)

HI everyone! I'm pretty nervous to have actually made one of these but I sososo desperately want to experience new and beautiful books. I love reading so much(oh I know it sounds super duper impressive since literally everyone on this website thinks the same thing!)..but leh. Anyway I'm here to hopefully get a lot of great book recommendations and I feel like this is the place that I could make that happen.:)

So here are a few of my absolute favorite books ..A storm of swords, a game of thrones, a clash of kings, a feast for crows all of which is by George R.R martin. A couple of my other favorites include the fault in our stars, silver linings playbook, lolita,fight club, invisible monsters, the hunger games..oh and confession time...sadly...did give in to the preteen temptation and read all the twilight books...and even the bloody companion novel to them......forgive me...I didn't even know that there were actual good books out there then!:) I realize that a lot on my list are teenage level books and I'd really like to try to get out of that considering I'm nineteen and don't want to stay stuck in that category forever when surely there are much better books to offer besides that. Hey, I mean, I'm open to still continue reading YA's but I'd just like to give it a go at finding good books elsewhere too..you know(; Anyway I look forward to talking with you all and hopefully I haven't disgusted you enough to be unwilling to share you're favorite book to me:)

Back