• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A Picture Book For Children and Parents

Jillian Palmieri

Hi everyone! I recently self published the first book in a series I hope to publish. The first book is called Little Nick in the Cannoli Cream Thief and is currently available on Amazon.

Little Nick is the youngest son in an Italian family. He has strong morals, an understanding of consequences and a firm belief in right and wrong. In each of his escapades, he is challenged to make tough choices and stand up for what is right. Ten years in the bully prevention field have shown me that children need to recognize the tough situations that are heading their way and know how to effectively navigate both their choices and the consequences that follow their choices.

Also important in the Little Nick series, is the role the parents play is guiding Nick through his childhood. They are actively involved and follow through on the rules and expectations they have set for their children. Each book provides several talking points for parents and their children to discuss.

I hope you will check out Little Nick and see what's cooking at 14 Robert Street!
Little Nick in the Cannoli Cream Thief

Back