• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A question of age

clueless

What is the minimum age to post in the Teenagers and Young Adults forum. My daughter is 11, she has read many of the books young members talk about and I am sure she would enjoy talking to other kids with similar interests. Could she become a member or is she too young?

clueless said:
What is the minimum age to post in the Teenagers and Young Adults forum. My daughter is 11, she has read many of the books young members talk about and I am sure she would enjoy talking to other kids with similar interests. Could she become a member or is she too young?
Hi Clueless,

Im afraid children have to be 13 years old to sign up for site membership. In the membership agreement it states:

2.7 To compy with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, The Book Forum does not allow members who are younger than 13yrs to signup for site membership.

Membership agreement

Sorry :(

However she may be able to post under your name with your consent - maybe you could PM Darren and ask?

Back