• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A Sequel

SevenWritez

Many a travellers have come forth to the land of Myspace, only to be swayed by it's alluring gravitation, taken in by it's mediocrity and swayed even further by fake breasts, pastey white kids, and dip-sticks who think that holding a camera to your face at a 45 degree angle makes you cool. Yes, the land of assholes. Little Boy Blue-Pole had recovered, but the journey had only begun.

Beaten and without hope, he ambled about this new plane, still dumb-truck and left blind-sided by the events that had gotten him destroyed. Cool Online but Anerexic Crap off had surely suffered the same fate, but even then, Little Boy BLue-Pole knew that somewhere, somehow, that tricky nub bastard was alive.

It was not terribly long before he came across a new found friend; and this new found friends name was Tom. Little Boy Blue-Pole realized that in order to start anew, he would need to reroll the identity of his past and come forth with a new vigor. From here on out, he would be called WanBe, because WanBe is short for WannaBe, and WannaBe takes a whole extra half-second to type. So he met Tom, smiling widely and giving the thumbs up to WanBe, and WanBe sent him his own pictures, as well. Tom never responded, and WanBe cried days on and days off, knowing that Tom surely must have known who he was.

One day, he got a friend request from a most parculiar persona. A girl named "I wish I was actually attractive," had sent him an invite, yet all he could make out of her was the unbearably white skin that blinded his vision and shortened the scope of his pupils, large fish-eyes staring up at him and a nose that jutted out and off the square tile sent to him as an offering. Being smart like any little dipstick (he had learned from the best), he clicked accept and joined up with this girl.

Days later, he got a "hi." He sent a "hi," back:

"HeY My NAmEs asHLeY wAT aBoUT u?"

"im blue pole. i mean john"

"LOl CoOL naMe, sO whERe U lIvE? O AND ThAnkS foR iNviTe."

Etc.

As months passed, WanBe dissociated himself from the past and made new friends...until one day:

*New Friend Invite*

*Clickity Click on the Click*

*Cool Online but anerexic Crap Off has sent you a friend request*

WanBe stared. Could nub have possibly found him? the hororz were sinkin in 2 fast, suddenly memorees 2 hard 2 beer came flying bak. he wanted 2 scream.

"Hey, I noticed you were my girlfriends newest Myspace friend. I thought it'd be cool to get to know you."

omfg she had a bf? and THE NUB? Plot twist.

The End, 12:08 AM, and im out of books to read.

Back