• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

A shy Newbie

Annette Austin

Hello everyone. My name is Annette Austin. I am an author, having written and self-published three books so far. But I've already done my promotion on another page so I won't do it here.
What I've had for most of my life is a love of reading. Whether it is fiction or non-fiction (mainly fiction) I really enjoy a good book. I always find I write more when I read a good novel. I read thrillers, contemporary, historical fiction, horror - anything really other than sci-fi. I have a broad mind and I like to learn new things and find new writers that I can follow. I've tried a few sites so far. I'm hoping this one has a friendly, open vibe. So whether it is about books or writing in general, I'm hoping we can converse in a positive way.
Hope to talk with you all soon. :)
Annette Austin

Hey there! I'm also new, just joined today.
I prefer dystopians, fantasies, romance, sci-fi(if it has sub genre of romance), and recently horrors.
how has your experience been on this group? I only belong to one other writer/reader forum and haven't had much interactions on there so I joined this site today to hopefully make more reader/writer friends.

Hello MK Mancuso. Glad you are here. At the beginning, it was semi-busy. Unfortunately, it has recently been very quiet with very few people around. I did have some interaction with one person but he left. Since then, I've not been on this website all that often. Maybe, with the holiday season coming up, some people may return to the site.

Hello MK Mancuso. Glad you are here. At the beginning, it was semi-busy. Unfortunately, it has recently been very quiet with very few people around. I did have some interaction with one person but he left. Since then, I've not been on this website all that often. Maybe, with the holiday season coming up, some people may return to the site.
Glad to meet you !
Yeah I hope with the holidays people roll in. I'd like to make some more bookish buddies.

Back