• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

abebooks

I've used abebooks. Very happy with them. Even for a book only available in England.
Also very happy with Powell's. Not a glitch at either.
Peder

Abebooks do have an option to email the seller, when you get to the book details page. I did ask about one book where they replied and said it had already gone, but it's still on the system a year later. Most of my books have come from the US, and they usually email me when I order to see if I want to wait ages for them to be sent on a ship (no) or pay extra for air mail. I have also noticed the air mail from Canada seems to be much more expensive than from the US. One seller in Canada even took my book over the border to send it. A book from the US with air mail can still work out cheaper than a UK copy of course.

I have just made my first order at abebooks the other day. So far I have got emails letting me know that the book has been shipped. And I could email them back if I had any questions.

Back