• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

about Zhao Ziyang Captive Conversations

larryshi

There days I am looking for a book, if there have some foreign friends or HongKong,Republic of China Taiwan friends, Would you help me to find the book. The book's Chinese name may be named ZHAO ZI YANG RUAN JIN ZHONG DE TAN HUA (and the English may be "Zhao Ziyang Captive Conversations" ISBN:9627934216). The book's author is ZhaoZiYang's old friend ZongFengMing. The book is published recently just only in HongKong and forbited the Island of China. I am very much want to read this book, but I can't find the book in China's bookstore, and I also can't buy the book on INTERNET. So I want some help from foreign friends.Would you help me? If you have some information for this book,could you send these for me by email. My email is :

archerbow.larry@gmail.com

If the website can download the book, I want to know that site. It's difficult to buy the book, so I think that if you tell me how to

buy the book,would you tell me that?

Thanks very much!

Back