• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Adventure thrillers

Dogtanian

Hi,

I usually pass my time by reading crime thrillers but i'm suffering a bit of burnout with them at the minute. I've ordered a few horror books but want to get some adventure thriller books as well.

What i'm looking for is something in the vein of Cussler/Brown in that its just a good easy to read yarn.

Has anyone read any John Case, Micael Cordy, Steve Alten, Bill Napier or Jack Du Brol? Also, any other suggestions, either author or book specifically would be most welcome.

Ta

Alex :)

I have read Steve Alten's books, they are quick, easy and entertaining. He has a new book, "The Loch" coming out next week. I would also recommend James Rollins, Doug Preston/Lincoln Child, F. Paul Wilson's Repairman Jack books and Jim Butcher's Dresden Files.

Vince Flynn is good however his earlier books were better than his last three where the quality has diminished. I recommend Barry Eisler for his John Rain series. The writing is better and the villains are more challenging to the protagonist.

Back