• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

After the 3rd try I came up with this. Someone please tell me what you think

"I didn't remove my comments motokid to make you look like an ass. Sorry if you felt that way. Anyway good day all!"

I know what, and why, you did what you did laboi. No harm done. As far as I know we are cool and lovin' life.

It appears sirmyk read this thread as it stands today and jumped to the conclusion that I was way, way out of line in my post. Which is the way it appears if you read things as they stand right now. Maybe with all this aftermath anybody new to this thread will understand that things are way different now and thre's no need to comment on my posts.

By the way, sirmyk published his book through a POD publisher. Maybe you guys should talk. He may have valuable information for you.

I just love makin' new friends....

POD Publishing

:cool: I have no problem answering any questions regarding POD. Be forewarned that much involvement with promotion is needed. I spend roughly an hour to two hours a day promoting my book in some way. Since March of this year I have sold close to a thousand books, but not without hard work and a lot of effort.

No harm no foul, Motokid; I wasn't aware that most of this thread was deleted.

no harm done....I thought there might be a bit of this when somebody stumbled across this older thread....

Back