• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

magemanda

Hi all!

I just wanted to get an idea of people's age on this forum, because sometimes I get totally thrown.

I'll kick off, since I'm an okay 24 ;)

Amanda

Thanks Irene :eek:

I figured this would have been covered already, but I'm at work and didn't have the time to browse too much!

magemanda said:
Hi all!

I just wanted to get an idea of people's age on this forum, because sometimes I get totally thrown.

I'll kick off, since I'm an okay 24 ;)

Amanda
i am 21, going on 47. :p

I'm 17, although people have told me I tend to sound a bit older..Is that good or bad, I wonder.

14, turning 15 next month :D. Although at times I can have the mental age of 2, 6, 10, 18, 27, 32, 48, 55, 62.... It varies hourly :p

After seeing some of the ages around here, maybe I should change my screen name to "Irene Ryan." No, come to think of it, "Irene Wilde" is dated enough. :)

Irene Wilde

Irene Wilde said:
After seeing some of the ages around here, maybe I should change my screen name to "Irene Ryan." No, come to think of it, "Irene Wilde" is dated enough. :)
Don't worry Irene, I beat you by a long shot! (Hint: I saw the Beatles live in '63 as a teenager.) ;)

Ell

Ell said:
Don't worry Irene, I beat you by a long shot! (Hint: I saw the Beatles live in '63 as a teenager.) ;)

Ell

That's doesn't make you old. That makes you incredibly cool. :cool:

I saw the Bay City Rollers live in 1975, which makes me old with questionable tastes. :)

Irene Wilde

My first concert was Paul Revere and the Raiders in '66. I was in 5th grade and through a hissy fit 'til I was allowed to go alone.

It was also the first time I saw those funny cigarettes passed around.

I didn't exhale 'til '83.

RaVeN

My last contact high was the Stoned in LA Concert about 100 years ago, when Guns N' Roses teamed up with the Rolling Stones at the Colliseum. Saw the Stones yet again after that (back when I could still afford them), but was so far to the back of the stadium none of the smoke was reaching us!

Honestly can't remember my first concert where the hand-rolled cigs were being passed...I wonder why? :)

But all you youngsters out there remember that this was a long time ago and drugs are bad and you aren't to do them! Just say no! :)

Irene Wilde

Love this concert talk. :)

I saw The Stones in Cleveland, Ohio with Bob Marley and Kansas. And again years later in Boulder, Colorado with Heart and George Thoroughgood & The Delaware Destroyers. Good times. :D

Ahh, yeah, ahh..just say no, and all that stuff. :(

RaVeN

Back