• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ahem

Jezebel

Hi, i'm a "newbie".

i'm not into classic books all that much. i'm into more modern literature.

some of my favorite authors are francesca lia block (dangerous angels changed my life), molly jong-fast, wally lamb, judy blume.

i like some of shakespeare's plays, even though they all seem to be about the same thing (deception and deceit).

anyway, that's a little glimpse of me. "take me as i am or don't take me at all." -Marilyn Monroe

Hi Jezebel (great name, by the way! Have you by any chance read Tom Robbins' 'Skinny Legs And All'?). Anyway, you'll find us a friendly bunch of booklovers.

I'm not much into the classics myself either. I prefer modern, contemporary fiction.

Oh, and by the way, trust me when I say we'll take you as you are! You're very welcome here. Don't be a stranger.

Cheers, Martin :D

Hi Jezebel, welcome to the forum.

I am a fan of Classics, but read an equal share of mod lit all the same.

Mxx

i love modern literature. currently i'm actually reading Weetzia Bat by francesca lia block. it's alright, i've read better books by her.

Back