• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ahlea warrior girls - free for two days

Tom Skerlets

Hello everyone!

I am a Croatian writer (also a designer and children book illustrator) who is trying to write books and stories in English language, for a much larger audience.

I could really use your help to learn how to do this job properly, how to improve my style and how to prepare to writing better in the future

My book "The Sacred Statue", the first book of "Ahlea warrior girls" series is published on Amazon and it is available for free for the next two days here.

I would appreciate if anyone of you would spare some attention to it, share his opinion and make suggestions how to maybe make it better .

You can find more informations about the book, the characters and about me on the Ahlea warrior girls website.

I am looking forward to all further discusions and possible reviews.
I wrote the story by myself, I designed its cover, made the illustrations by myself, it is also self-translated... but for everything that goes next, I really need you guys!

Back