• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

alerts by email not alerting!

Meadow337

Former Moderator
the last few days I haven't been receiving updates / alerts via email and I haven't been getting all the alerts on threads I have contributed to either, but I don't know if that is a time related issue. At least I thought that might be a reason as they were 'older' threads but I don't think that applied before. It isn't the usual situation of one alert then any subsequent posts are just there. And I do have 'alert by email' ticked as a default setting. Anyway I just thought you should know.

Thanks.

I'm not receiving alerts/notifications either, just noticed last night. I checked my thingamabob listings, and I have it all checked off. Although, oddly enough, it wasn't checked off. Oddly, because I originally did have it all checked and had been receiving notifications until yesterday.

Still not receiving notifications/alerts. Also, sometimes posts don't show up when 'recent messages' is clicked.

Brent, what is going on?

lol is the forum up and stable now and not going to disapear into the woodwork again :)

I MISSED IT TODAY!!! funny how quickly something becomes a regular part of your day.

there is still a hiccup I'm afraid to say. I was just in the middle of checking alerts when it went back to the 'fixing email' message thingy its been showing all day, but for some reason using opera mini on my phone its still up and running.

PUHLLLEEZE fix it!

there is still a hiccup I'm afraid to say. I was just in the middle of checking alerts when it went back to the 'fixing email' message thingy its been showing all day, but for some reason using opera mini on my phone its still up and running.

PUHLLLEEZE fix it!

The email alerts are working however :) :)

Um, no email alerts here, yet, and I see two on the front page here. I've checked my settings here, and my spam folder. No dice.
'Tis a puzzlement.

new twist ... I have email alerts but no alerts on the forum. Curiouser and Curiouser as Alice would say.

My email alerts are geting lost in space again lol :) , don't know if anyone else is haveing a problem or not but thought I would mention it.

Check your spam folder as well (and tell them it isn't spam with the button). Not sure what is going on with your alerts @Meadow337 (Did you get an alert for that?)

Back