• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Alex Rider

I quite like them - I've read the first five and have bought the latest one, though it's currently way down my TBR pile. Good reads for teenagers, IMO. :)

IMO = In my opinion

Sorry, I don't often use these abbreviations but that one crept in because I was feeling lazy. Similarly:

IMHO = In my humble opinion
AFAIK = As far as I know
HTH = Hope that helps! :)

LMAO - Laughing my ass off!
LOL - laughing out loud
ROFL - Roll on floor laughing
PMSL - P*ssing myself laughing

HTH ;)

Yes I read them. They're Great!

I read them and I think they are really good. Iv'e only just started though. I am halfway through stormbreaker :cool:

There ok

Alex Rider has a very specific market and is not a very intellectual read but i have to admit it was exciting to read

I agree dermot, I thought the books were ok, but they concentrated too heavily on action and they ended too quickly, this is why i am not a big fan of childrens fiction- most of it is too short :D There is a plus side to these books though, it introduced many children, especialy boys, to reading.

I read this series it was quite good . what i can say is that they were ridiculessly action packed :rolleyes: not a moment went unfilled with something crazy happened like riding the criber or snowboarding on a ironing board

I'll try to bring this thread back from the dead and mention that i just read the first 5(i went on a crazy reading spree) and these books are amazing!! plus i have a thing for alex now.

Back