• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Amber Alert!

-Carlos-

Be on the look out for 11-year old CARLIE BRUCIA.

She was abducted from Evie's Car Wash on February 1, 2004 around 6:16 p.m. The abductor is described as a White male with dark brown hair, 20-40 years old, 5'10", and approximately 200 lbs. He was last seen wearing a dark colored uniform shirt with a name patch, dark colored pants, and white shoes. Carlie was last seen wearing blue jeans and a red T-shirt. She was carrying a pink backpack.

CLICK HERE for further information. Here is a photograph of the young girl:

NCMC981022c1.jpg

Keep your eyes open! Help police bring Carlie home.

I hate to report this bad news. A source from another forum who works for a local news radio station (610 WIOD FM- Miami) has made this sad report:

I hate to be the first to report this.

But Carlie has been found dead. It was reported by 610 WIOD. They have a source at a radio station called 94.9 Zeta who has a connection with the family and they were informed last night she is dead.

I know. The mainstream media is not reporting this because it has not been confirmed by the police.

Again, this source is from News Radio 610 WIOD. They have an exclusive connection with someone in the family and they were informed that police told the family last night she was dead.

If you noticed today in the press conference. The Sheriff did not mention if she was alive or dead, just that they were in the process of finding her because again, since it's not confirmed it is not going to be made public.

Don't get me wrong. I pray to god that this source is wrong.

But nothing will be made public by the mainstream media until it's official.

I'm just relaying what I heard from a very creadible news media outlet.

I hope this is wrong and the girl is still alive. Let's all pray that Carlie is still alive.

Back