• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

An Interactive Story

BulldozerGirl

This is a page I just installed for an interactive story program that allows people to read a chapter and contribute the next chapter themselves, with two choices of what happens next.

The story will keep branching with each chapter leading to two others so the storyline can change.

If anyone's interested here's the link:

http://www.ayuplanet.com/cgi-bin/story/story.pl

I think the person who started writing the first chapter of this story chose something that not everyone is interested in, and it's hard to continue.

Anyone in favour of starting another one from scratch?

I think it sounds pretty good actually. As long as our hero doesn't turn out to be religious, himself. I can't stand religion. I'm not writing the next bit either because I'm not good enough!

Hmm.. well I'm trying to write the next bit, and no I don't want him to be religious either.

The story will keep branching (there will be two chapter two's, four chapter threes, eight chapter fours.. etc), since there are two choices of what happens. So the story could go many ways.

Oh right, that's cool. I sort of thought there would just be one story following the path. I've just welcomed you by-the-way, I didn't realise you were the same person as you, here - so I'm sorry for half-insulting you over there! :D

I'm going to read your chapter now.

Back