• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

An Introduction

JPTritterey

Hello, My name is Amy and I live in Upstate NY. I have been lokking around for book discussions so I'm glad I found this place.

I work in a library and have LOVED books since I was in the 11th grade. I'm a slow reader bu, to me, a book is a portal to the imagination. Or, in other words, I compare myself to a mouse eavesdropping in a whole new world.

I read all kinds of books. It all depends on what I feel like reading. Right now, I'm currently rereading Pride & Prejudice and have recently finishing Sense & Sensiblity. I loved Sense & Sensibility.

If you are curious as to my username it is in honor of John Ritter. He always wanted to make people laugh and leave them with a smile on their faces. J is for John/Jack, P is for Paul, T is for Tripper, Ritter is spelled out, and the ey is for Hennessey.

Hope to talk to you soon:) :)

Would you mind terribly if I called you JPT?

No? Great! :)

Anyway, welcome to our cosy little community here in the back corner of the Internet. You'll love it here, I'm sure!

So, you're into Ms. Austen? Not really my thing, but I have read P&P, though, for college. Didn't do much for me, but I can understand why it's such a classic.

Anyhoo, welcome again, and drop in sometimes.

Cheers, Martin :D

Hello Amy, I'm quite envious of your vocation. I hope you'll enjoy the people & the time spent here, I have!
Warm,.. make that smoldering wishes,
Bill

Hey Amy :) Welcome to the Forums!!

Phil

PS: Try to ignore Martin, he thinks he's a moose (never met the guy personally so i couldnt comment!! :D )

Back