• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

And here I am.

Niamh

Hello everyone. I've recently decided to join this forum. I guess I'd better tell a bit about myself. I'm currently a student, studying interior decorating. Reading is a very big part of my day to day life and perhaps one of the things I enjoy most in my free time. I love reading new things and getting a taste of different styles and stories. I'll give anything a chance, but I have a soft spot for historic fiction and fantasy.

Anyway, Hello.

Welcome Niamh :)

Do you have any favourite authors? Some great genres you have chosen there :cool:

Thank you both for the welcome.

Ice- Actually, I'm quite fond of Patricia McKillip. Her style of writing just draws me in and keeps me in her world while I'm reading. It's very lovely.

Hi Niamh and a big Welcome:) (do you pronounce your name Neve like the Irish pronunciation?)

Poppy1 said:
Hi Niamh and a big Welcome:) (do you pronounce your name Neve like the Irish pronunciation?)

Yes, I do. I chose this screen name based on the character from mythology.

Again, thank you for the warm welcome. I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here, the people seem quiet nice.:)

Back