• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Another Newbie

ClaireUK

Hi, I just searched google for some book reviews, and came across this forum and instantly joined!

Hope to speak to you all soon.

Claire

Hello Claire,
Welcome to The Book Forum. Enjoying natters in the forums!! You know I am new too!! So I hope I see you around in the forums.

Sometimes it is quiet. Sometimes not. I think as membership rises, so will activity. I also think there are alot of people who just look, not post.

Welcome Claire.

As Dawn says, we do seem to have a lot of "lurkers" who like to read but not post. Once the site re-design is finished, I'm going to concentrate on content, and that's one area where our exising members can help :)

Nope, the standard around here seems to be no such thing as a silly question. Good discussion and occasionally polite disagreements--especially when exploring themes and ideas presented by authors in, ta-da! Books.

(If you want rude try attending the Day After Thanksgiving Sale at Wal-Mart. You'll meet some seriously rude people there.);)

Back