• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Anti-Marriage Humor Book

mflorian

When I was in college 3-4 years ago, there was a book out that was an anti-marriage humor book. I can't recall the title or author, but I do remember several things about it.

The cover is the thing I remember most clearly. It had one of those old-time watercolor comic strip appearances. On it was a bride with a sinister smirk on her face as she was reaching for the groom, who had a nervous "Ohmygod!!!" look on his face.

I heard about the book when the author was interviewed on the radio. Augh! It's driving me crazy. Does anyone remember what it was called? Anything? My searches have been fruitless.

mflorian said:
When I was in college 3-4 years ago, there was a book out that was an anti-marriage humor book. I can't recall the title or author, but I do remember several things about it.

The cover is the thing I remember most clearly. It had one of those old-time watercolor comic strip appearances. On it was a bride with a sinister smirk on her face as she was reaching for the groom, who had a nervous "Ohmygod!!!" look on his face.

I heard about the book when the author was interviewed on the radio. Augh! It's driving me crazy. Does anyone remember what it was called? Anything? My searches have been fruitless.

'The Crazy Book of Marriage'?
My mum used to have it, it had a white cover and old-fashioned Roald-Dahl like illustrations, can't remember the author
On every page there was a picture with a funny saying or sentence beneath it.

This was all I got from googling!

But there are quite a few of those books out there so it's probably not it .. worth a try :)

Alice

Hm....I looked for it. It doesn't seem to exist. There's a close one called "The Crazy World of Marriage", but that's not it. Thanks for the tip. Keep your eyes peeled! :)

Back