• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Anton Chekhov: Five Plays

Wabbit

Five Plays: "Ivanov", "The Seagull", "Uncle Vanya", "Three Sisters", "The Cherry Orchard"

Book Description
This volume contains English translations of: Ivanov, The Seagull, Uncle Vanya, Three Sisters, and The Cherry Orchard, with a new Introduction by Ronald Hingley.

Anybody heard of this book or thease stories? :)

Have not read them, but would very much like to when possible. Would be interested in hearing someone's thoughts who has as well......

Ya, been trying to keep up. Between school and funerals and what not, life has been flipped upside down lately. However, even though I"m not posting as much, I still usually flip through the posts and get a laugh or two. Discussion seemingly has drifted further away from books as of late..... :(

Good to see you too though wabbit :)

Thanks, I will immensely relax once finals week is over next week and I get to take a break from assignments and choose what I would like to read. Like Chekhov! :D

Back