• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Any Medieval fantasy with steampunk?

Lisa

I've always been really specific with books, and I'm having a bit of trouble finding the particular type of book I want to read right now. I'm looking for a Medieval fantasy book, with steampunk, but not war-type steampunl, rather a tinker who makes animals of brass and gears that come to life. A mall, imaginitive steampunk element.

With all the trouble I'm going through to find this, I may as well write a book myself...

With all the trouble I'm going through to find this, I may as well write a book myself...
Sounds like it would be a fun read. :) I'm searching now too, since I'm curious, but haven't found anything yet. Will let you know if I do!

Not sure if it's quite what you're looking for, but it does involve a steampunk-esque element that i just finished reading. It's called "Faith's Blind Reach", i got it for my kindle. Rather than a Medieval scenario, it's more Victorian Era/Pan-Asian. I only mention because i saw steampunk. If you happen to find what you're looking for, do mention! It sounds like it would be a good read.
I've always been really specific with books, and I'm having a bit of trouble finding the particular type of book I want to read right now. I'm looking for a Medieval fantasy book, with steampunk, but not war-type steampunl, rather a tinker who makes animals of brass and gears that come to life. A mall, imaginitive steampunk element.

Back