• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

any one know about Inuyasha?

I don't really watch too many cartoons(and I really don't like LooneyToons), the only animated things I'll watch are old animated Disney movies and anime. I don't really consider either of those cartoons per se, especially the latter seeing as anime generally has a much more detailed, mature, or thought out, story and characters. Inuyasha is alright, though I'm not a big Rumiko Takahashi fan. I'm especially fond of the Rurouni Kenshin OVA's, they're just so breathtaking to watch. Angel Sanctuary and Vampire Hunter D :Bloodlust were also extremely good, not to mention Witch Hunter Robin(I'm so ticked that they put such a good anime on cartoon network). For the less serious anime, I prefer things like Ah My Goddess, Tenchi Muyo, and Love Hina.
The only cartoon I can think of that I actually like outside anime or older disney movies would be Rocko's Modern life.

Back