• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Any teenagers around here?

I never knew there were so many ways of writing the boy meets girl, breaks up, gets back together, breaks up, gets back together, marries theme. It just doesn't do that much for me.

jcsoblonde said:
its the same with movies i cant stand chik flits

Interesting. I thought most teen girls like chick lits because girls around me like them. Now I have to change my view.:D
I only read few romances or I'll watch the movie so the plot goes faster XDD. I like Jane Austin's works. But besides her books or movies I don't have much interest in other chick stuff. I feel that compare to her works, today’s romance are too kitsch.

Well, I'm not like most girls. I prefer to watch scary and action movies, read sci fi and fantasy and action books, and am generally kind of tomboyish, can't stand romance or chick flicks, but do like Jane Austen.

In fact, I just watch a totally awesome action movie based on an awesome(though a bit cliche) book: Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz.

Back