• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Anyone ever used Lulu.com

laboi_22

I have been thinking that by self publishing I could maybe get my name out to other publishers and hopefully get picked up. Has anyone ever heard any bad things about lulu.com?

Not to be rude, but maybe you should give people some time to answer before opening new threads about the same thing.

This is thread #3 by laboi_22 on publishing questions and self-publishing...
2 in the last hour or so....

"What we have here is ...failure to communicate...."

Delete the damn thread then

Just delete it then if it bothers you so much. I don't see what the big deal is.
I'll just go somewhere else.

Thanks

"Delete" is not an option for regular members.

The deal is that if nobody answers your questions they either don't have the answer, or don't care to answer. Either way posting the same type questions over and over is bad forum etiquette.

The other option is the right person has not seen your thread yet. In which case posting new threads over and over will not accomplish your goal any faster. If anything it'll slow you down since you'll have to check numerous threads you've started to find the answer you possibly seek.

You might want to wait more than 2 hours for an answer before you get impatient. Plus, you can post more than once in your own thread to make it appear new again. That way you can ask multiple questions without starting new threads for every question. Simply add to a thread you've already started.

Back