• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Anyone want to do a Secret Santa for 2012?

Do you want to do a BAR Secret Santa?

• Total voters
Thank you, thank you Secret Santa - my parcel arrived today - it is nicely wrapped and will stay that way until Christmas Day - it looks like it might be a book and, of course, books are one of my favourite things. Will report back after the 25th. It's exciting to receive a package in the mail. Again, many thanks Santa.:)

Anyone want to do a Secret Santa

Not sure if my post ever appeared on yesterday's menu but I'm repeating it - thank you Secret Santa, the package arrived yesterday and I'm saving the nicely wrapped inner parcel for December 25th. Looks like it may be a book. Again thanks. :)

Many thanks to my Secret Santa in Sweden for the book, The True Deceiver, by Tove Jansson. Looks very interesting, have already read the introduction (bio of author and review of the book). It's great to travel into another country through the words of an author. The book is very much appreciated.:)

And I got two Portuguese novels, one I've wanted to read for a long time, and one I've never heard of but which sounds very intriguing. Thank you so much, Santa!

ai.imgur.com_4PwRY.jpg

Back