• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

anywhere at anytime!

honeydevil

what are things that piss you off doesn't matter where you are, with whom you are, what time it is... what lets you see red at anytime?

Kids with bike helmets tilted or on the back of their heads (they belong on the top) or with loose or unstrapped straps. Kids without bike helmets even worse.

I have been known to stop people on the bike path where I rollerblade and explain how their kids' helmets should be correctly worn.

People who don't use their turning signals. (Augh! I cannot read your mind! TELL ME if you're going to change lanes!)

Parents who sit in a movie theater and just let their kid cry and scream and do not take it out. (I worked in a movie theater for over a year and when parents did that, it was up to the employees to go ask/inform the parent they had to take their screaming kid out of the theater--you wouldn't believe how angry/violent some of these parents would get.)

it pisses me off when you go to a restaurant, store, mall or anywhere that someone is providing customer service. good god, would it kill people to smile and say have a nice day, or thank you? i hate that feeling of going into a restaurant and the waiter/tress acts as though you are the reason they are having a bad day....and you actually feel bad for oredering?! ok, i'm over it now.....just need a minute...

tardiness. it makes me mental. it is egotistical to assume the world will pause until you arrive.

Driving, I hate the way people loose all sense of decency and/or common sense in their vehicles. This doubles during holidays, at the airport and for most SUV drivers. I loved it when I lived in the city and didn't even have a car but now I'm in the suburbs and I have to drive here and there.

Parents that let their children run wild without consideration for others.

My 3 yr old is a big guy and is sometimes mistaken for being older but that's no excuse at all for other kids on the playground screaming at him to run, as though he should join their game, and then ploy right into him in an effort to push him along. It doesn't matter how many times I tell them to leave off the pushing, unless their parents grow a brain and some consideration, the stupid brats aren't going to stop.

Or how about the stupid kids that run around the grocery store, pushing and shoving one another, running up and down the isles, throwing stuff. Or how about the little brats downstairs from me that are left to run wild - tossing things off the balcony, leaving all their toys by the building entrance, playing in the parking lot without regard for people that would like to pull their cars out and leave.

I have no tolerance for people that don't drive with regard for other people's safety either. Use a turn signal people! Don't weave in and out of traffic, most especially when you are speeding! Don't even count on being able to stop on a dime - slow down and stop safely!

Back