• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Are there any Janet Fitch fans out there?

clementine

I think Janet Fitch's books are an absolute work of art. What the literary world do without her novels. Its too bad she writes at the speed of a turtle and has only put out three books in her career.
Shes okay with me though.
Clementine

Me!

I'm halfway through Paint It Black. I almost didn't buy it, thinking it sounded a little too punk, a little too young. I'm loving it though - her writing alone gets me. I'd forgotten how much I loved her style since, like you said, it's been forever since the last release.... And it's one the only 3rd person book I've read lately that really engaged me. (I prefer 1st person, not sure why exactly...)

Yay, another Janet Fitch fan. :)

I know what you mean

Janet Fitch is my favorite current author. I'm a big fan of the classics, Dickens, Nabokov. Who knows she might be on that list in another 40 years. Express what you thought about the ending when you finish.:)
Always, Clementine

Back