• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

aren't we a lively bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebe

kickbox
Whoa....call the cops; this party is getting WAY too rowdy! :rolleyes: It seems lately that either everyone is a) dead b) lost interest c) lost all connection to the outside world. Well, if somebody doesn't post something soon, I'm gonna just take off because personally, I think this forum isn't exactly the *hot spot* for avid bookworms and yes, geeks, everywhere. Of course there's no reason anyone should or would care wether I leave or not, but since this is all meaningless chatter that no ones going to read anyway, I'll just as well say whatever I want. Cookies are good. Richard Simmons is gay. Tobytook is a smart ass (I've been wanting to say that for so long, and now that nobody visits here anymore, I can say it) and in fact, I wish I can say it to his face. Toby, if you're reading this, NOBODY REALLY CARES WHAT THE HELL *BIOGRAPHY* AND *FICTION* CAN BE CLASSIFIED UNDER, BECAUSE IT'S THE MOST STUPID ARGUEMENT I'VE EVER HEARD! Ok, so have a nice day everyone *which would be nobody* -B ;)

A bit hostile, but I do agree that it's a little too slow. I know there aren't many members, and even fewer that actually post, but I thought it would take off after a while. It was picking up for a couple of days and then POW nothing.

Let's get with it, people!

And bebe, put your money where you're mouth is. Start an interesting discussion with a topic that appeals to you, and perhaps someone else. There's no need to pick on Tobytook. Obviously some people were interested, since he got responses to his thread.

I'll be waiting for your biting rebuttal.

bebe, The Book Forum is a privately owned forum and NOT a public newsgroup. Members are expected to follow the rules and respect each others' beliefs. Postings of this nature will NOT BE TOLERATED.

I agree that the forum is a little slow sometimes, but it will only grow if our visitors feel welcome and want to register to join in the discussions. If you feel that things are slow, then start some topics which you want to discuss with the other members.

If you disagree with another member's post, then argue your point in a logical and adult manner, not by resorting to childish name-calling.

PERSONAL ATTACKS ON OTHER MEMBERS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Carry on like this, and you will be banned permanently from this forum. Consider this your first and final warning!

Darren Lewis
Owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back