• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Armed And Famous

fillabuster

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/armed_and_famous

The new reality show Armed and Famous will premiere this Wednesday at 8pm PST on CBS. Celebrities Jack Osbourne, LaToya Jackson, Erik Estrada, "Wee-man," and Trish Stratus are trained to become cops in Muncie, Indiana. They're in charge of making the streets safe and fighting crimes from 6pm till 2am every night.
I think it'll be hilarious to see them go into law enforcement because they'll get tasered and get trained to use weapons. I'm sure Erik Estrada will do great being a cop, since he already played a role of one before. But LaToya Jackson being a cop? I'm not so sure about that one.

I'm sorry, but I think that this show is everything that is wrong with television. I might possibly be interested in a real documentary on cadets in an actual police academy, but this is hardly the same. No doubt these celebs will receive a fraction of the training a real police officer receives and will have real cops babysitting them the entire time.

...I'm sure Erik Estrada will do great being a cop, since he already played a role of one before...

Interesting train of thought. I wonder when they'll let Noah Wyle run his own ER...

Back