• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Artemis Fowl

Very enviromental!

I find Artemis Fowl entertaining. I am mostly impressed by the degree of the enviromental concern expressed in that book. In the first book, for example, Holly pays attention on the exemas on dolphins' backs - because of the waterpollution. Somewhere she makes remarks on how people flush their toilets and that she finds stupid that people add "those blue chemicals" to the waists in the toilets - it all should be organic!

I wonder if the everage child/reader is aware of all those little remarks of her. I really hope that kids who are growing up on Artemis Fowl will be more aware of the damage and ask their parents to stop using chemical liquids in their toilets :)

Artemis Fowl series is an intriguing type of book. It talks about a 12 year old genius mastermind blah blah blah.......
I've read the first book, but didn't enjoy it. I guess it isn't my kind of book. But one of my friend likes it alot, says its "the best series ever!"

~Midnight~

Back