• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Arthur Rimbaud

I don't really know Rimbaud. Well, I've maybe read a few poems by him, but not enough to have a strong opinion, or just something to say for that matter. Poetry's usually not my "thing".

Well there you go. It almost seems logical, doesn't it? (I'll get back to you in the weekend, when I'll have had the time to look it up.)

I looked for it at the library, but they didn't have it... They had books about it, but the actual text... nowhere to be found. I don't get librarians.

a season in hell is flawless.

it appears to be a work of confession. but it also involves autobiography, philosophy, psychology.

yet this confession differs from all others because of its brevity and the explosive quality of its language.

the meaning of evil is constantly being converted into the meanings of action and the meaning of words.

bobbyburns i want to recommend you a book that opened my eyes to rimbaud's verbal magic

Rimbaud and Morrison by Wallace Fowlie

it is surprsing how similar they both are.

FOR A REASON

'Striking your fingers on a drum discharges all sound and begins a new harmony'

Beautiful :)

Back