• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

As Time Goes By

Two questions. Does anybody else watch AS TIME GOES BY on BBC America?
This is a comedy series (not a sitcom, more a story with a lot of humor) starring
Judi Dench and Geoffrey Palmer. Second question, if you have watched it, do you
not agree that it is the finest series of its genre, bar none? Charming, sometimes
moving, often very funny, with great acting, ( of course, Judi Dench. But the entire
cast is excellent.) It needs to be watched in sequence, from the beginning, not
dipped into. This is probably my favorite comedy series of all, from either side of
the Atlantic.

This is a comedy series (not a sitcom, more a story with a lot of humor) starring
not agree that it is the finest series of its genre, bar none? Charming, sometimes
moving, often very funny, with great acting, ( of course, Judi Dench. But the entire
dipped into. This is probably my favorite comedy series of all, from either side of
the Atlantic.
Yes, absolutely! We agree completely. My wife and I have now watched the complete series twice and enjoyed it even more the second time. It ages well.

the Atlantic.
I have watched all the segments of this show and loved it, really an old show but well worth watching at any time, they are a great pair todgether Judi Dench and Geoffrey Palmer, being from England originally I found it really entertaining.

Is that you Peder from years ago? Good to see your name here, Sparkchaser was trying to round up prior members and here I am.

Time to add a second boost for this wonderful comedy series.
We have watched the entire series twice now (as already mentioned), so maybe I can justify two boosts.

But especially, yes, Canuck! Same Peder and Pontalba, still kickin'.
Glad you responded to the call-of-fate in trying to pump up activity here.
Good to hear from you.
Is global warming making things warmer up there?

Very best from
Peder and Pontalba

Back