• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

ask bobby something

I value the efforts. Makes it difficult to tell whether or not I've stopped halluncinating, but I may take that up as a hobbie now anyway, so please continue.

Irene Wilde

Wish I had the time to play. I must be getting ready for work though.

Glad to see your feeling somewhat better, and feel free to carry on in my absence.

Take care, Mother.

RaVeN

Thought you said you were going to work? Get gone and start earning some money for the family, you lazy, good for nothing slob.

Freya said:
What kind of things are you going to try and hallucinate Irene?

The pretty pictures come with no effort on my part. Bits of my brain slip away and make pictures while the rest of me sits in a chair under a blanket. Mostly they have been memories of a past I never had. Lovely colors and vivid details and then I am in my chair again. I keep thinking I'll write them down later, but as I get better I'm forgetting them.

Irene Wilde

I vote B too. But I still want to know who Tranny Monkey is. They wouldn't tell me on D!M! either.

Irene Wilde said:
But he said the mushrooms were supposed to have that fur on them.

Irene Wilde

Poor, sweet, innocent Irene :( Never trust a bearded person - they're trying to hide something behind that facial hair. Usually their chin. Ha ha ha.

Dele if you can't work out who tranny monkey is, then you're not ready to know. Simple as that.

Minging. But that's nowt new. If you're referring to the scabs, I keep picking them and ending up with bits of picked scab blood all over my forehead. So pretty.

Freya said:
Minging. But that's nowt new. If you're referring to the scabs, I keep picking them and ending up with bits of picked scab blood all over my forehead. So pretty.

Aah! The irresistible joys of being scabby.

Back