• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

ask bobby something

How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

Why does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?

What's the purpose of Wyoming?

How did my penguins track down Silly Wabbit 6,000 miles from LA?

Is there a cure for chronically falling in love with the wrong man?

What's is all about, Alfie?

Irene Wilde

Dear bobbyburns Professional,

My bobbyburns has become lodged between the bannister and the wall of the basement stairwell. Do not ask how. I am not the one answering questions here.

My question is this. Can I have a new one for free? This thing has given me nothing but trouble. First the dog, now this.

Are you the CEO, or should I go higher?

Signed,

Moi!

Freya said:
Why has noone accused warm_enema of being completely inappropriate yet?

Same thought occured to me, but I thought I'd let someone with better judgment than I take that one. Thank you, brave Freya. (It must be the chips and gravy.)

I think it was the magical combination of flapjack and sausages to tell you truth.

Now, someone moderate warm-enema. I won't stand for his kind of filth, this is a family forum :mad:

It's no use, to be honest. It's been tried. My advice, if it really bothers you, don't hesitate to report it. (this button:
report.gif
)

Cheers

:D I had to look it up first, but now I see the problem. :D
I think I'm learning some very important words here. ;)

Good, it's been removed. I have absolutely no interest in warm_enemas ejaculation preference, or technique. Or anyone elses for that matter. It was indecent.

Nothing to do with morals, enema. I'm sure you are the picture of moral health. It's just that the post hit a 9.2 on the Disgust-o-meter, which is way above the 7.8 limit.

You choosing to publicise such information, shared with the world your clear lack of morals. So you're allow to force that on us, but not vice versa?

Warm_enema, at the end of the day kittle kiddies like Rainbowgurl, and innocents like Water Crystal read this forum. Keep it clean. We don't need to know.

Back