• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Assorted Chit Chat From FAQ Posts

leckert said:
Thanks ICE!
No problem :)

leckert said:
It never takes us that long to realize when you've said something stupid!

:D
1.gif

Erm sorry Jenn :eek:

leckert, bwa hahahahaha aren't you hilarious. that's my fake laugh in case you couldn't tell.

thanks ice for the response. the pressure is on to be this charming all the time. :p

now now, it's not a race.(hee hee) actually all that proves is that i use that edit button more than he does.

I think you should un-dress it right here....stuff it in Stewarts face....rub his nose in it....make him beg for mercy.....you WON jennashleagorhspamzilla....now take your trophy and stick it right in Stewie's face and make him cry....go on....do it!!!!! NOW!!!!

no no, according to novella one of the symptoms of my particular affliction is my willingness to undress and not own up to it. i feel the first step to recovery is to stop undressing. i have put more clothes on, i am also avoiding tables so i am eating my lunch out of the fridge.

Hey, I don't want to spoil anyone's good time here. You're only as sick as you feel. ;) As long as you don't take off all your clothes and then hide in the fridge, I think you'll be okay.

jenngorham said:
no no, according to novella one of the symptoms of my particular affliction is my willingness to undress and not own up to it.

So, you can undress and own up to it and you're just fine and dandy.....besides...where you live...you'll be putting more clothes on in another week or two and not want to shed them for about 8 months....let it out now girlie....let it out now....

jenngorham said:
no i have to stick to it. where are my blue socks?

please just say no to the flannel...please..stay away from the flannel....move away from the flannel....

Motokid said:
So, you can undress and own up to it and you're just fine and dandy.....besides...where you live...you'll be putting more clothes on in another week or two and not want to shed them for about 8 months....let it out now girlie....let it out now....

th_popcorn.gif

flannel is the material of my country. asking me to deny flannel is like asking me to deny being a canadian.

in the interest of being a good tbf'er, should this thread be moved or spliced or split or merged or whatever you crazy kids are calling it these days?

Popcorn is nice when you have it once - it's pretty disgusting to have it shoved down your throat several times a day, every day.

Wouldn't you agree?

Back