• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

at long last!

sandra!

I'm able to post! yep, im quite new around here, so it will be great if i start making new friends. i'm sandra. :D

Welcome to the Boards, Sandra. You'll find us a friendly bunch of booklovers.

For your information: No, we're not all from the UK. I, for one, an from holland, and there are tons of nationalities represented on these here boards. That's what makes it so darn interesting!

Don't be a stranger!

Cheers, Martin :D

Originally posted by Martin
Welcome to the Boards, Sandra. You'll find us a friendly bunch of booklovers.

For your information: No, we're not all from the UK. I, for one, an from holland, and there are tons of nationalities represented on these here boards. That's what makes it so darn interesting!

Don't be a stranger!

Cheers, Martin :D

thanks!
i'm not used to meeting such friendly people.. that's because i'm a member of a music forum, and others are really rude. :rolleyes: maybe that's because it's like this rock music forum. but anyways, im happy i'm a part of this mb.

Welcome Sandra, glad you got here in the end!

Although the website is based in the UK, we've got members from nearly every continent :)

Darren.

thanks! i know, that is so cool. i haven't talked to anyone who also came from asia, though. oh well, guess i'm the first! lol :D

Fine.:D

Refering to your earlier question - I, for example, am not from UK. Can I ask from which country in Asia are you?

Nah, its dead boring here, all we've got is rain and Eastenders.

All i can say is 'Thank God for Marmite!'

Phil

at least i could get a little more rain! it's so hot over here. makes you wanna stay at the beach all day.

Back