• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Authors get more exposure

ilikethatbook

My name is Mark Smith. I am an indie writer and web site developer. I created a tool that was originally an idea for unpublished authors to get more exposure and then I realized it was so much more. Anyone could benefit from it.

The concept is simple.
How often have you read a great book and simply could not wait to tell your friends and family? Now you can and all it takes is a few keystrokes and mouse clicks for the whole world to know about a great book. Of course being an unpublished author I had to 'like' my own books.

Give it a try and let me know what you think.

I Like That Book

To what database is yours hooked up to? Ingram? How could an author/publisher add their database to yours? And could I get a 'Like' button to show on my blog?

Just some questions. For the rest, it looks great, though. Simple and to the point!

Keep up the good work!

Marcel

I am using Amazon's database. It has everything and I have quite a bit of prior knowledge on using it so it was the obvious choice.

Adding a like button to your blog would require some html knowledge and access to the actual code depending on the blog host or format.

Back