• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Away for awhile

Ell

Didn't know where else to put this, but wanted to let people know I'll be away for about a month starting tomorrow (Sunday, June 26).

I'll be without computer and internet access and don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring their PMs. I leave you in the more than capable hands of the other mods. :)

On the other hand, you probably won't even notice that I'm gone. :D

ell

I will notice too.

I hope you are going away on a fun journey, and not something more serious. Please return as quickly as you can. You will be missed.

But, but, it is going to be my birthday party two days later. :(

Enjoy your vacation, Ell!!! :D You are the charmingnest and genltest woman. I fell for you long time ago. :p

Thanks for the good wishes. I shall be around for a few more hours, then I've got to finish packing.

And moto, nothing bad, just some R & R.

Early happy birthday wishes, Crystal!
(Everyone remember June 28 because she doesn't have it in her Profile so it won't show up on the main page.)

ell

Ell said:
Thanks for the good wishes. I shall be around for a few more hours, then I've got to finish packing.

And moto, nothing bad, just some R & R.

(Everyone remember June 28 because she doesn't have it in her Profile so it won't show up on the main page.)

ell

We'll remember, promise... and have a great time whereever you go... bye and see you soon, i hope...

Ell said:

ell

Aww... Ell. Thank you.

Ell said:

ell

It sounded even more cherishable to me on this miserable day.

Thank you, ell and ruach (who also wished me "happy birthday"). yeah, it is just another day, but, it isn't...

Take care!

Back