• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

banned people

Martin said:
Except for that one guy - remember that one guy? We banned him for kicks.

Cheers

That was me. I just put on this disguise and sneaked back in. You too can do this when you get banned, Martin. But wait! Can an undercover moderator be banned?

:D

Moto - you got it, dude. Kick him in the nuts, too. Just because I can.

StillILearn - I'm sure I could if I tried hard enough. And mum's the word on the undercoverness.

Cheers

Martin said:
Moto - you got it, dude. Kick him in the nuts, too. Just because I can.

Cheers

you're such an a**hole. And you should be really careful, if somebody kicks your nuts, you might as well loose your brain. Was it actually always soo far south?

honeydevil said:
you're such an a**hole. And you should be really careful, if somebody kicks your nuts, you might as well loose your brain. Was it actually always soo far south?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

ah, who cares.. i think martin has a good enough sense of humour..it'll just roll off his back, i'm sure..ha ha..it's still making me laugh!! :D

I was just concerned, could have been that he sent his bain on vacation after he was born... who knows maybe it's sitting at the beach with a PinaColada or it is hiking in the himalaya...

maybe he dropped it some where and no one was kind enough to tell him he dropped something so he never knew it fell.....

honeydevil said:
could be, or one of the girls he met in school just mutilated him, so that he can't recreate himself...
Whuh?!

You're an odd one, Honeydevil, and you make me laugh. Keep it up.

:D

Cheers

Hey, Martin.

I know I've been gone awhile, so could you introduce me to the lady trying to pierce her nose with a tampon?

RaVeN

Martin doesn't seem to be around, so let me do the honours.

Honeydevil, I'd like you to meet RaVen. He likes hockey and loves to meet, well, honeydevils. RaVen, this is honeydevil, our resident German turned temporary-resident of Florida, wannabe bad-girl. (I'm sure you'd be willing to help her out on that point.) :D

Thanks a lot, Ell.
You make it sound like I wait around outside candy stores for little girls. (Honest, officer. That's a roll of Life Savers in my pocket) :eek:

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
Thanks a lot, Ell.
You make it sound like I wait around outside candy stores for little girls. (Honest, officer. That's a roll of Life Savers in my pocket) :eek:

RaVeN

you wish... you don't even have a clue how livesavers look like... oh and why would i want to pierce my nose, that looks strange and has not a spot in my to do list...

RaVeN said:
Thanks a lot, Ell.
You make it sound like I wait around outside candy stores for little girls.
I'm sorry RaVen. My bad. :(

honeydevil, he's really a sweetheart. (But ya still have to watch out. ;))

Ell said:
I'm sorry RaVen. My bad. :(

honeydevil, he's really a sweetheart. (But ya still have to watch out. ;))

don't worry, i never let my guard down, and it is not your bad, i actually think he does wait at the candy stores...

-- i wonder how'd you banned people, like if you ban their nick,they can register for a new one,and if you ban their IP,they can use different pc and can register again. :confused:

No no, with a ban you see, they send people to your house in the middle of the night and they make you disappear - then you can never bother the forums again .... wait, whats that mysterious car outside??

AAaaarrgghh, run for it book forum dwellers, people must know the trut--urrrhh

Back